From 1971 MD Micro Detectors is designing and manufacturing a wide range of industrial sensors.
MD Micro Detectors has is strongly based on tradition and human, professional and material resources, meaning technology, quality, reliability, continuity, service and innovation throughout the world.
MD Micro Detectors was born in a garage following the inspiration of a physics professor at a Technical Institute in Modena and it was constantly developed over the years, to this day. MD Micro Detectors has its offices in Modena, located in the Motor Valley (in this territory were born and developed major brands such as Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani, De Tomaso), which is an area with a great entrepreneurial spirit. Modena is part of Emilia Romagna and northeastern Italy, that is, the most advanced area in the world in terms of industrialization, work culture and quality of life.
To better understand the technological level of MD Micro Detectors, for example, was the first industry to produce photoelectric sensors in the cylindrical form M18, become an international standard, as well as perform different types of area sensors.
- CE and cULus certifications
- Housing made of stainless steel AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404). CE M18, M12, M8
- Degree of protection IP67 - IP68 - IP69K
- Fully protected against electrical damage
- Innovative sensitivity adjustment through the sensor housing on the object or on the background
- Special models of reduced dimensions of the point of light and high performance for bright objects
- High switching frequency: 50 kHz. Completely amplified
- Sensors M18 -M18
- Elevated distance up to 2,200 mm
- High simplicity of adjustment.
- Compact dimensions and wide range.
- M30 sensors
- Fork sensors
- Ultrasonic horseshoe sensor for transparent labels, opaque materials, with 4-pin M8 connector
- Dynamic and remote self-tuning model
- Ultrasound technology
- Small dimensions, easy to install; aluminum housing
- NPN and PNP, LOn/DOn fully configurable
- 3 mm detection slot width; depth of detection 69 mm
- Maximum switching frequency of 1,500 Hz
- Inductive sensors in all their variants with cable outlet or M12 connector
- Sensors M12, M18, M30
- Universal voltage sensors
- Cubic sensors
- Very small dimensions: 5x5x25mm
- Supply voltage: 10 ... 30 Vcc
- Output current: 200 mA
- LED output indicator
- Housing with IP 67 protection
- Complete protection against electrical damage